You may have wasted your entire 11th grade by not studying. Now, you realize that you have to study for the JEE Exam, which is a few months away. You will have a maximum of 8 months to prepare. How are you to go about your preparation? Worry not. It is not too late for you to crack the exam. You can do it on your own as well. Here is how:
- Make a strict timetable: Since you are not completely familiar with the 11th-grade syllabus and you have to study for your board exams as well, make a timetable that will incorporate both of these. Stick to the timetable. Don’t make any exceptions to it. If you have to study for 4 hours, study for that time.
- Keep away from distractions: Do not be distracted by anything inconsequential. For example, when you are studying, keep your phone away from you. Keep it at an arms distance away from you. Do not be active on social media. Keep away from that. That is a time consumer. Whenever you take a break, you will be completely distracted later on if you look at social media.
- Practice lots of mock tests: This is the only best way to learn a lot. Learning through the material can be considered to be just the foundation. However, learning through mock tests is the best way to imprint the concept in your mind. When you are attempting mock tests, you will be under the impression that you are doing an examination and giving your best shot. This way, whenever you make a mistake and realize it, you will clearly know where you went wrong and why you were wrong. That is the main reason that even the IIT Toppers tell you to go through as many mock tests as possible.
- Take judicious and clever breaks: There are two types of breaks after studying. One of those is where you completely relax and distance yourself completely from the studies for a few min. The other is where you close your eyes and remind yourself of what you have learned over the past hour. Try to do the latter. If you completely relax from your studies, you will find it harder to get back into it. So instead, close your eyes, and reminisce about what you have learned this past hour or so. You are also bound to find some holes in your knowledge, and you can go and fill it up as soon as possible. This is also a good way to introspect yourself.
- Exercise: Exercising is a great way of staying fit when sitting in one place and studying for hours. This way, not only will your body be healthy, but exercising will also stimulate the release of endorphins. This way, you will also feel happy and excited. That is why it will also be good for your mental health.
- Take care of your mental health: While preparing for IIT JEE, it is common to experience a lot of stress and anxiety or fear of the examination. That is why it is important to take care of your mental health. Talk to your friends or family if you are facing any issues. Relax by reading your favorite novel or doing something that you love. Know that if you feel that your mental health is deteriorating a lot, then speak to a professional counselor.
- Use the DOUBT BUDDY APP to clarify your doubts. It is a great app available 24*7 even for your night sessions. You will be connected to a professional tutor, and you will be able to get all your doubts clarified.
Download link: https://bit.ly/3vGXhi7
For more information visit our webpage https://www.doubtbuddy.com/