NEET( National Eligibility cun entrance test) is an entrance exam for admissions in medical courses like MBBS, BMS, etc. National Testing Agency (NTA), which is in charge of administering NEET 2021, published the exam format. In contrast to previous years, the NEET exam paper included internal options.
IS THE EXAM PATTERN THE SAME AS 2021?
The NEET Exam Pattern for 2022 is expected to be the same as the previous year. For the 2021 session, the NEET test design has been modified, increasing the total number of questions from 180 to 200. Furthermore, each subject, such as physics, chemistry, zoology, and botany, is split into two halves, A and B, with 35 and 15 questions, respectively. The updated NEET exam pattern offers candidates a wider variety of questions to answer. NEET 2022 will be administered in 13 languages, giving candidates more alternatives when it comes to selecting regional languages.
According to the NEET 2022 exam pattern, candidates will be given an OMR sheet on which to mark their responses with a ballpoint pen. understanding everything there is to know about the OMR sheet and how to fill it out is essential. The NEET exam pattern 2022 also dictates the number of questions asked from each topic.
NEET 2021 exam pattern AND MARKING SCHEME-
- Each subject’s NEET question paper would have two sections: physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology. Sections A and B are divided into 2 sections.
- In Section A of the NEET exam paper, each subject will have 35 questions, with each question worth four marks.
- Candidates may attempt up to ten of the fifteen questions in Section B of the NEET exam paper in each topic. Each of the four questions will be worth four points
- There is no negative marking for unattempted question.
- In section B of each topic, candidates will be given 5 more questions to choose from and answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
NEET EXAM SECTIONS-
|Subjects||Sections||No. of questions||Section-wise Marks|
Registrations for NEET 2022 have not yet been announced by the NTA.
If you are preparing for NEET and are facing doubts related to any subject, do check out the doubt buddy app. It is one of the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. It has the best tutors who will guide you through your studies.
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com