Want to crack NEET in 6 months and you are not prepared? Don’t worry! A lot of students are on the same page as you. Uneasiness about the exam, anxiety, and parental and peer pressure are taking a toll on a lot of aspirants. Now the question is, is it doable?
YES! but with the right approach, guidance, and discipline.
WHAT IS NEET?
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST(NEET) formerly known as ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL TEST(AIPMT) is a national-level pre-med entrance exam for students who want to do MBBS, Dental(BDS), etc.
The NEET 2022 exam is conducted in a pen-paper mode and scores of the exam are also used to enroll in MBBS and BDS courses abroad.
HOW TO CLEAR THE EXAM IN 6 MONTHS?
First, see where you are in your preparation. If you have a solid foundation, then go hard and aim for the best, you might end up getting a high score. But if you have not yet prepared much, then be realistic and focus on those topics that you are aware of or that carry more weightage in the exam. REVISE, REVISE, REVISE!
HOW TO PREPARE?
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly and pick out the topics that you have already read or those that have a high chance of being asked in the exam(PRIORITIZE YOUR SUBJECTS).
- See the exam pattern.
- After going through the syllabus and the pattern of the exam, make a study routine accordingly and follow it.
- Avoid distractions.
- Use efficient study techniques like active recall and flashcards(WILL HELP YOU MEMORIZE BETTER)
- utilize these six months by dividing your time efficiently to every subject.
- Solve sample papers and give mock tests as they are similar to the questions that are asked in the exam. This will not only improve your efficiency but will also prepare you for the exam.
- Clear your doubts. Get yourself a mentor or use the internet for guidance.
- DoubtBuddy is one of the best sites that I have come across to prepare for NEET. They also have fast doubt solutions and tutors to guide you.
- Before exams let your mind relax and meditate. This will help you remember the things you have learned and will relieve your brain from stress.
- Revise and Analyse. By giving mock tests you will come to know where you stand in the preparation. Correct your mistakes and learn from them.
Follow these steps and you will be able to clear the exam. All you need is dedication and Discipline.
Check out more articles like this https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out the website https://doubtbuddy.com