The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the JEE Main 2022 exam dates at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE Mains 2022 notification includes details such as eligibility requirements, test structure, syllabus, marking scheme, and more.
According to the National Education Policy, the JEE (Main) 2022 would be held in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu (NEP).
NTA has also commenced the registration process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022, according to the most recent information. Interested candidates can apply online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The JEE Mains registration deadline is March 31, 2022. The authorities have also provided exam dates and information materials.
In addition, the NTA has changed the JEE Main application and exam process significantly this year. In April and May, JEE Mains 2022 will be held in two stages. Phase 1 of JEE Mains 2022 will commence on April 16th, 2022, and phase 2 will run from May 24th to May 29th, 2022.
Candidates must go through the following modifications before submitting their JEE Main 2022 application form-
- The NTA has ruled that after the application has been submitted, it will not be possible to make changes to it. Candidates were informed that after the application form was submitted, no changes could be made to it.
- Optional questions introduced last year will be retained in JEE Main 2022, but there will be a change this year that these questions will receive negative marking. Portion B will feature more questions, and unlike previous year, there will be no negative grading for this section.
- When registering for JEE Main, candidates must enter the OTP received at their registered cellphone numbers, as well as the OTP received at their registered e-mail address, before submitting the application costs.
- The test cities will be selected based on the permanent and current addresses provided upon registration.
- The family’s yearly income, which includes the father’s or guardian’s gross annual income, mother’s gross annual income, and annual income of parents from other sources, is a required field in the JEE Main 2022 application form.
- A copy of the confirmation page and the final scorecard will be given to the applicants’ registered email addresses once the JEE Main registration procedure is concluded.
- Candidates can download the SANDES app to their smartphones and use it to get NTA notifications in addition to the NTA website.
If you’re a student with doubts about any subject, check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more of our blogs- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com