The National Testing Agency (NTA) holds the National Eligibility cum Admission Test (NEET), India’s single largest medical entrance examination, once a year. Candidates preparing for the medical test should be aware of the weightage of chapters in NEET 2021 and crucial themes since this simplifies and streamlines the study process. Every NEET aspirant’s dream is to be among the highest scorers on the exam. However, many students find it challenging to cover each topic from the three topics due to the extensive NEET syllabus. Here are some helpful preparation strategies to help you organize your time.
- Genetics and Evolution has a weighting of 21%. Learn everything there is to know about the Dihybrid cross, linkage, Codominance, Genetic Disorders, Darwinism, and natural selection.
- Ecology and the environment receive 19 percent of the vote. Biodiversity, biosphere reserves (national parks and wildlife sanctuaries), ecosystem, population growth variables, and models, stratification, and environmental challenges must all be thoroughly understood.
- Plant Physiology, which receives a 17% weighting, is another important chapter. Plant transport, mineral nutrition, photosynthesis, and respiration are only a few of the crucial subjects.
- The human digestive system, respiratory system, structure of the human heart, double circulation, gas transport, excretion process, brain structure, and reflex action all have the highest weightage of 28%, so make sure you study these.
- Biology and Human Welfare are ranked second and third, respectively with 19% weightage.
Common diseases, AIDS—cause, symptoms, and treatment, cancer—causes and treatment, immunity, forms of immunity, antibodies, antigen-antibody interaction, allergies, autoimmunity, and drug and alcohol misuse are all topics you should be familiar with.
- The chapter on reproduction has the third-highest weighting (14%) of all the chapters. Cover both male and female reproductive systems, gametogenesis (the formation of sperms and eggs), hormonal control of gametogenesis, the structure of a sperm and an egg, lactation, and the menstrual cycle, as well as various methods of contraception and the causes and treatments of sexually transmitted diseases.
The other topic that students must study for this exam is physics. Furthermore, medical students frequently struggle with this subject and often dismiss it. They frequently struggle to understand essential issues and become perplexed.
- Mechanics is the most crucial topic for NEET Physics from the 11th-grade syllabus. Every year, 11-12 questions from this crucial area are asked in NEET.
- Semiconductors, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Work Energy & Power, and Rotational Motion are also key topics to master in order to do well in the Physics section of the NEET exam.
- The most crucial topic for NEET is modern physics, which is covered in class 12th.
- Current Electricity and Magnetism, Electrostatics, and Optics are also crucial chapters for NEET 2020, and you should study and practice them properly.
Individual chapters in the Chemistry division are weighted as follows:
- Coordination Chemistry accounts for 9% of the total.
- Thermodynamics accounts for 8% of the total.
- Equilibrium is a six percent weighted average.
- Chemical Bonding and Solutions account for 5% of the total.
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers, as well as Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids, account for 4% of the total.
- The weightage of the p-block elements (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18) is 3.5 percent.
- Redox processes, hydrogen, hydrocarbons, chemical kinetics, haloalkanes, and haloarenes; amino acids, N-containing organic compounds, polymers, and biomolecules account for 3% of the total.
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques – One and Two, Atomic structure, Periodic table, States of Matter, s-block elements, Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques – One and Two, The state of being solid Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation Elements, Environmental Chemistry, and Chemistry in Daily Life are all worth 2% of the total.
If you are preparing for the NEET 2022 exam are facing doubts related to any subject, do check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. It has some of the best tutors that will guide you through your studies.
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com