On the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, the NTA has made the JEE Mains 2022 application form online. The NTA JEE Main 2022 exam will be held twice, once in April and once in May. On the NTA JEE Main website, a link to the JEE application form 2022 has been activated.
The online NTA JEE Main 2022 application form includes filling out the registration form, uploading appropriate documents, and paying the JEE 2022 application fee.
Before applying for the JEE Main exam in 2022, candidates must ensure that they are eligible. Applicants who want to know when the JEE Mains 2022 will be held should check the official website. The Mains 2022 examination dates are April 16 to 21 and May 24 to 29.
Registration process for JEE mains 2022-
Candidates must first complete the JEE Main 2022 registration process at jeemain.nta.nic.in. After clicking on ‘New Registration,’ candidates must read the instructions and register by providing the following information:
- The following fields are required: name, email address, mobile phone number, photo identity detail, parents’ names, communication address, date of birth, and gender.
- Candidates must provide a valid and working email address as well as a mobile phone number during JEE Main Registration 2022.
- Candidates must come up with a secure password. When you validate all of the given information, the JEE Main 2022 application number will be generated and shown on the screen. Keep your application number carefully because it will be needed throughout the admissions process.
JEE Main Application Form-
- Candidates can proceed to fill out the JEE Mains application form after finishing the JEE 2022 registration process. To log in, candidates must enter the registration number and password they received via email/mobile phone.
- At this step of the JEE Main 2022 application form, candidates will be required to provide information about their country of residence, state of residency, category, medium of study in class 11 and 12, diabetes condition, and language preference for the JEE Main question paper.
- Students must also provide information about the paper they are taking, whether it is Paper 1 or Paper 2, or both, as well as their preference for one of four JEE Main exam centers. Last but not least, pupils will be expected to furnish information on their grades.
- Candidates can pay the JEE Mains Registration/Exam fee via a debit card, credit card, or Net Banking. Male applicants from the General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) categories must pay Rs 650 for the B.E./B. Tech paper, while female candidates from SC/ST/PwD/Third Gender must pay Rs 325.
Regardless of age, those who passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or are appearing in 2022 are eligible to take the JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. Candidates may be required to meet the age restrictions of the Institute(s) to which they are applying.
If you’re a student with doubts about any subject, check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more of our blogs- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com