JEE Mains is one of the most competitive entrance exams in India for admissions in engineering colleges. This makes it extremely important to understand what the exam demands, and the complexity of it. Choosing the right resources to kickstart your preparation is very important. There are a plethora of books in the market and choosing the right ones for you can be very overwhelming.
NCERT IS THE BIBLE! You must have heard every topper out there talking about how important NCERTs are. NCERTs are the base books for this exam. They cover the entire syllabus, and students should study them before progressing to more advanced or difficult textbooks. It is advised to start with your NCERTs to build a strong foundation and then you can use the below-recommended books to further supplement your studies. So before mentioning some good books that will help you in your JEE mains preparation, we are advising you to finish your NCERTs.
BEST BOOKS FOR JEE (PHYSICS)-
Physics is a perfect blend of both theory and numerical. Practice is the key to this subject. Start with your NCERTs, solve previous years’ question papers and give mock tests.
- Class 11th and 12th NCERT
- Concepts of Physics Vol. 1 and Vol.2 – H.C Verma
- Fundamentals of Physics – halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in general physics– Freedman and young
- Understanding Physics by D.C Pandey (Arihant Publications): Set of books for-
- Electricity & Magnetism
- Mechanics (Vol. 1 & 2)
- Optics & Modern Physics
- Waves & Thermodynamics
Best books for JEE (Chemistry)-
- Class 11th and 12th NCERTs
- Modern approach to chemical calculations– R.C Mukherjee
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J.D Lee
- Organic Chemistry – O.P Tandon
- Concept of Physical Chemistry – P Bahadur
Best books for JEE ( Maths)-
- Objective Mathematics – R D Sharma
- Plane triogonometry– SL Loney
- Algebra- S.K Goel ( Arihant publications)
- Co-ordinate geometry- SL Loney
- Tata McGraw Hill– Complete Mathematics for JEE Main
- Differential calculas and Integral Calculas– Arihant
Other than using these books, you should focus on practicing sample papers and following a consistent and well-planned schedule. Revise as much as possible and start your preparation as early as possible as the syllabus of JEE is pretty vast. Be well aware of the syllabus and keep your resources as limited as possible. Dedicate quality time towards studying, and, take proper care of your physical and mental health.
To supplement your preparation, and help you solve doubts related to any subject, do check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. It has some of the best tutors that will guide you through your studies.
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com