Are you among those students who are afraid when they think of the subject Biology and that too in the NEET examination? Well, there is nothing to be feared as such. Biology is such a subject that needs to be understood and learned. It also includes a lot of diagrams, and that requires your practice. Well, the NEET exam is a National level exam for Medical Students. Hence, every year the number of students gets increased, and as a result, the competition also increases.
The question paper of the NEET exams carries 180 questions, out of which 45 questions are for Chemistry and Physics and the rest for Biology where you can score 360 marks out of 720 marks. Now you might be thinking as to how to score 360 marks. Many students also have the question of whether 360 is also a good mark in NEET or not. Scoring 360 marks are not at all difficult, in the past years also students have acquired 360 marks in the Biology section, and even you can do it. Here are few tips to score a good 360 in NEET Biology.
- While you are learning your lessons, try to note down the important topics or the keywords in a notebook, this process will help you in remembering better and also before the last days of your examination. Clarification of doubts becomes the next important tip. No one is born talented, and no one knows everything since birth. Hence we all do have doubts. You must always clarify your every doubt by asking your teacher or anyone else who has got a clear idea about the fact and the subject. Clarification of doubts is of much importance as if you appear for your exams with the doubts, then that would lead to subtraction of marks.
- Select the right book, while you have made your mindset appear for a competitive exam like NEET, then you should always keep in mind that you have to choose the right book for yourself. We can say that NCERT books are enough for NEET exams or NCERT biology books are enough for you to prepare for the NEET examination.
- Revision and practice, whatever exam it might be, but revision and practice are considered the key to success. Once you have finished learning the whole syllabus, start your revisions as soon as possible without wasting any time. It is noted that no new chapters or lessons should be started learning at this time. This time, i.e., the time before the examination is only for you to revise the lessons you have already learned. You are now coming to practice. We have heard the saying that “Practice makes a man perfect.”
- Giving Mock Tests, once you are done with your lessons or rather after completing your syllabus, start giving mock tests that are offered. The advantage of this is that you come to know about your status, i.e., where you stand in your preparation in comparison to others.
- Practice previous year’s question papers to know the type of questions, the pattern, and the time limit. When you start practicing the last year’s papers, you begin to maintain the time that helps you a lot during the examination. Time management is the most important factor that you need to maintain and keep in mind.
Biology has a lot of weightage in NEET paper. If you are someone who is about to give any medical examination, then Biology should be your main focus, and you cannot run away from learning that subject. A major part of the questions in the competitive examinations such as NEET etc. comes from Biology. Students who think of leaving this subject in school have to study it during the competitive exam compulsorily or else they would not get good marks.
nd, for your convinience , we have brought DOUBTBUDDY near you , any subject may be Physics, Chemistry or Biology you get your answers in seconds. You even get detailed instructions for solving and explanation from the faculties. Tutors at DOUBTBUDDY are highly efficient and experienced .
It saves your time a lot giving you more time to prepare. And of course, time management plays a vital role when we speak of NEET.
Hence, we can rightly say DOUBTBUDDY acting the a best friend for all those students preparing for JEE.
Download the app: https://tinyurl.com/2ay289c4
Do share with your friends .