With JEE Advanced exam 2021, knocking at the door, aspirants are already on their toes, preparing to clear the final hurdle in their path to secure the most prestigious seat in the IIT’s. Even though it is one of the toughest entrance exams to clear, proper preparation strategies, rigorous practice will help students clear the exams with ease.
However, this piece of writing will aid you in lowering your stress & anxiety and guide you on how to strengthen your mental power. So, go through the blog further and get solutions to all your exam worries.
Following are the ways to strengthen your mental power-
- Meditate and Quit procrastination- The first step towards strengthening your mental power is to train your mind to stop procrastinating. And, you can do this by doing meditation for at least 20 minutes. If you have planned to achieve a study goal, then do it at once instead of leaving it to the next day. Remember, it’s only the beginning that is tough. Once you commence, the actions will breeze easy.
- Study in your ‘alert mode’- Yes, this one’s the most essential. Choose the time when you are in the highest mode of your concentration. For instance, some students find early mornings to be the best time to study while others are able to concentrate better in late-night studies. At this time, you can be highly productive and solve complex problems.
- Workout and get some sunlight- To strengthen your mental power and concentration, you must pay heed to the importance of exercising. Take out time and set a routine of doing exercise for at least one hour. With this, getting some sunlight to improve the levels of vitamin D and boost your brain performance is just inevitable.
Since JEE is around the corner, it is true that you must be under intense exam pressure. So, discussed below are some great tips to overcome JEE exam pressure. Follow them while making efforts to strengthen your mental power-
- Create a to-do list- You must create a to-do list to follow your study timetable religiously. Set your biological timings according to the exam timings, so that you do not lose concentration and mindfulness while performing in the exam. This way, you will be clear about what needs to be done when.
- Prefer quality over quantity- Do not take the pressure of studying all the reference books that your friends have recommended. But whatever you learn and study, grasp it all in a way that you do not miss even a single mark on the questions from those very chapters & topics. In-depth knowledge is more important than turning over all the pages in the book.
- Analyze and focus- Undoubtedly, it is significant to analyze your performance and recognize your both academic strengths and weaknesses. An honest analyzation will help you plug your loopholes and overcome your weaknesses to give your best on the JEE day.
Well, students preparing for JEE advance go through lot of preparation , learning concepts, working out problems . For which we have bring DOUBTBUDDY near you, scan the question and upload it and soon you get a tutor connect to solve queries. Irrespective of the subjects asked for you get detailed answers of every query. You get all the doubts cleared by just sitting from the house .
And, get your doubts cleared.
Now when you know what all it takes to strengthen your mental power and overcome JEE exam pressure, you should follow the aforesaid tips and turn your preparation smooth. Good luck!