For beginners, there are basically two ways of starting IIT-JEE and NEET preparation. Through a foundation course in class 8, 9 or 10. Starting JEE/ NEET preparation in class 11 or 12.
Basic courses in grade 8-10 helps in building basic concepts strong, learning problem solving and time management skills. Many students begin their preparation in class 11 or 12 as per JEE/ NEET syllabus and clear the exams.
Beginner’s guidelines for JEE/NEET
- You should have a genuine interest in your subjects, PCM for JEE and PCB for NEET. You can’t prepare just for the sake of others. It’s your intuition that you can clear the exam is what matters.
- You should be ready to work hard with consistency and discipline. Your target exam is priority. Rest of the things can wait.
- You should have a positive attitude to deal with tough situations . You should be intrinsically motivated to achieve your goal.
- You should have gratitude to take advice and help from your teachers or coaching. JEE/ NEET preparation requires proper guidance and monitoring.
- Don’t think big. It’s a gradual process, step by step, to improve your concepts and skills that will help you to clear the exam.
- Go through the complete syllabus at start . You need to learn topics, understand concepts and practice questions as per the syllabus.
- Prepare a timetable giving time to all the subjects. Do not neglect any subject or give excessive time to any subject. However, your timetable should provide flexibility if any subject or topic requires more time than allotted, or when a test is scheduled next day.
- Break down the topic into several parts. Learn one by one. Visualize things. Draw diagrams to understand the concepts well.
- Make notes from day one of your preparation. Don’t be lazy. Having self-made notes is one of the best assets in clearing your target exam.
- If you join a coaching, revise your class notes each day after the class. You will understand concepts better this way. Make sure you achieve your daily or weekly targets.
Start your preparation by using DOUBT BUDDY APP to clarify your doubts. It is a great app available 24*7 even for your night sessions. You will be connected to a professional tutor, and you will be able to get all your doubts clarified.
Download link: https://bit.ly/3vGXhi7
For more information visit our webpage https://www.doubtbuddy.com/
Be consistent with your preparation .
Give it your all and you will surely succeed in your endeavors.