The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is a national-level entrance examination run by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who pass the NEET exam can apply to a number of famous Indian universities for MBBS, BDS, and Ayush programs. More than 16 lakh people applied for the NEET exam in 2021, which has since become the country’s unified medical admission exam.
The NEET exam requires strategic preparation, having a well-curated plan in place before sitting the exam is critical. Each applicant has a different way of studying so the NEET study plan should be tailored accordingly. Aspirants are advised to create a NEET study plan, which is prepared with the guidance and reference of subject experts and previous years toppers, in order to achieve a high score on the exam. Those who want to get into the medical field and plan to take the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test- NEET-UG 2022 must have a proper study plan a strategy. Here is a detailed study plan for NEET 2022-
Points to remember-
- As the NEET syllabus is extensive, it is advisable to start preparing sooner rather than later. With such importance attached to the examination, NEET preparation should be taken seriously.
- The NCERT textbooks should be your major focus; however, depending entirely on NCERT will not guarantee your success. Always choose study material that is recommended by toppers and cover the syllabus in a simple manner.
- After you’ve finished each topic, go over it again and again until you understand the concept completely.
- Give mock tests on a frequent basis to achieve a high score.
NEET 2022 TIME-TABLE
- Get up at 7 a.m.
- By 8 a.m, freshen up! brush your teeth, have a bath, have your breakfast, etc)
- At 8 a.m go to your study table and begin studying. Your study period is between 8–11 a.m. In these 2 hours, only focus on studying. This is your 1st study session of the day. This time should be focused on competitive preparation and solving questions from topics that are privilent in the NEET exam.
- Take a 3 hour break and then start your 2nd study session at 2p.m. Study from 2-5p.m.
- This time focus on basic topics of different subjects. Practice numericals and learn formulas and equations. Do simple chapters and pratice questions.
- Take another 3 hour break and then study from 8-10 p.m.
- This time focus on revision. Revise and go over all the topics you studied throughout the day so that you can retain the information for a longer period of time.
A difficult topic may make you feel weak and agitated. Do not forget, however, that you have the ability to overcome any obstacle. You have the strength within you; seize that power. Be confident and trust yourself. Wishing you the best of luck.
If you are preparing for the NEET exam and are facing doubts related to any subject, do check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. It has the best tutors that will guide you through your studies.
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com