The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an educational board run by the government that governs both public and private schools in India. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools, and the vast majority of institutions sanctioned by the Indian government. The CBSE conducts final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year in March. The results will be available by the end of May. The CBSE also administers the AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test), JEE (Main), and the National Eligibility Test (NET).
In the last few days, there have been some significant updates surrounding the CBSE board examinations. After the Term 1 board exams for grades 10 and 12 were concluded on December 22, students and parents are eagerly anticipating the results and updates about the Term 2 board exam. CBSE has also published a few important notices regarding the term 1 and term 2 board examinations.
HERE ARE THE TOP FIVE UPDATES BY CBSE THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1.CBSE INFORMS PRINCIPALS ABOUT THE AROGYA SETU APP:
The CBSE has informed all school principals about the Arogya Setu App. CBSE has now asked school administrators to inform teachers, students, and staff about the app. Students, educators, and staff can download the Arogya Setu app from the app store and the Google Play store. The Indian government developed the app in a public-private partnership to battle the Coronavirus outbreak.
2. CBSE TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST PEOPLE SPREADING FAKE RUMOURS:
The board has recently taken tough action against rumormongers by registering FIRs under the IT Act against individuals and linkages; now it must track down the sources and bring these criminals to justice. The general public and the media are also cautioned not to trust rumors and to carefully read official announcements on the Board’s official social media channels.
3. CBSE’S LETTER:
- Some of the letter’s highlights are as follows:
- Change the emphasis from solely on schooling to learning partnerships between schools and homes. There has never been a better time to move beyond typical parent-teacher conferences and invite parents to engage in a far deeper and longer-term relationship with their child’s academic progress.
- Head-centered role learning must be changed into experimental learning. It is time to reintroduce ‘learning by doing,’ to move the emphasis away from heady theoretical instruction.
- Now is the time to treat this task as a lesson in space management, time management, and self-management. Encourage children to look after their homes. This will encourage students to take care of their classrooms, labs, and libraries, as well as help them manage their surroundings more effectively in the future.
- The significance of greeting with folded hands or Namaste, our eating habits and Ayurvedic systems, Yoga, and other related disciplines is becoming more widely recognized around the world. As part of their learning about the long-term elements of our civilization, encourage youngsters to work on projects about Indian art, language, and culture.
- It’s also an excellent time to embrace technology. Use it wisely to collaborate with students and parents. Without sufficient planning and preparation from teachers, parents, and students, online sessions that are synced with the regular school calendar may result in additional stress with no positive outcomes.
4. CBSE TO INTRODUCE 3 NEW SUBJECTS FOR CLASS 11 STUDENTS:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) stated on Tuesday that new topics for class 11 will include Design Thinking, Physical Activity Trainer, and Artificial Intelligence, beginning with the 2020-21 academic year. The board is introducing the three new disciplines to make the future generation more creative, inventive, and physically fit, as well as to keep up with global trends and workplace requirements.
5. BOARD EXAMS:
Only 29 elementary subjects would be tested in the CBSE board exams, which would be required for subsequent college admission. Students in classes 1 through 8 will be promoted directly to the next class, however, students in classes 9 and 11 will be promoted based on the internal evaluation.
If you are a student who is facing doubts related to any subject, do check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com