On March 12, 2022, the NEET PG test will be held. Before applying for NEET PG 2022, candidates must review the NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Every year, the NEET PG national entrance test is held to enroll qualified applicants in MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma programs at various private medical colleges and universities. Applicants must meet the NEET PG eligibility conditions or they will be rejected by the authorities.
The NEET PG eligibility criteria include important characteristics such as age, education, qualification, certifications, and others that candidates must meet. The NEET PG 2022 eligibility standards will be used to reject candidates who do not meet them.
- Candidates for the NEET PG must have an MBBS degree or a certificate showing that they hold a provisional MBBS degree. The certificate or MBBS degree must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed an internship before June 30, 2022, in addition to the degree or certificate.
- Candidates who got their MBBS degree in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, or Jammu and Kashmir will be ineligible for seats in the NEET PG under the All India Quota.
- Applicants must also submit a printout of their NEET PG Application Form acknowledgement along with a signed document proving their admission through centralized counseling. This application has to be submitted by candidates who completed their MBBS degree in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, or Jammu & Kashmir.
- The declaration must be delivered to the office by November 31, 2022. The declaration must be submitted in person at the office of the Deputy Director (Examination).
- Candidates must confirm their NEET eligibility, and if they are found to be ineligible afterward, their candidature will be terminated.
- Because there are no exceptions to the eligibility requirements, applicants should apply only if they have legitimate degree and have completed their internship by March 31, 2022.
- Candidates must pass the exam and attend NEET PG 2022 Counseling to be awarded a seat.
- The internship certificate must be presented in line with the NEET PG eligibility criteria and must clearly identify the beginning and ending dates of the Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship program.
- Colleges that were recognized after the MCI Cutoff date are not eligible.
- The applicant’s registration with the M.C.I./State Medical Council is required.
- Candidates who are pursuing a PG degree from their college or any other college or university, according to the eligibility regulation stated by several Universities/ Institutes, are not eligible to apply for a PG program in their institution again.Admission cancellation for such students is not the responsibility of the NBE/MCC/MoHFW.
- Candidates can do the registration process only once.
Eligibility Criteria( Foreign Nationals)
According to NEET PG 2022, Indian residents and overseas citizens who obtained their primary medical degree from an institute outside of Indian territory are eligible to apply.
- The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) is required of all foreign medical graduates (Screening Test).
- Foreign nationals are required to register with MCI/SMC.
- Candidates must complete their internship in accordance with the NEET PG eligibility criteria, which include rules for all in common.
The grounds under which a candidate may be deemed disqualified for the NEET PG 2022 entrance tests are listed below:
- If his M.B.B.S certificate is not recognized under the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- Candidates who have not completed their rotational internship in accordance with the authorities’ regulations.
- If any candidate is judged to be ineligible under any of the aforementioned rules.
If you’re a student with doubts about any subject, check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com