JEE! The exam that every student aspires to crack from his childhood without even knowing his interests. Remember, you shouldn’t stress out on the last day before your JEE exam. This is not the day to take the pressure. Instead, you must mostly relax on this day to be fully energetic and focused the next day while taking the exam.
- Revise things that require a bit of cramming, like Inorganic Chemistry or some series in Trigonometry. In Physics, you can revise lighter chapters like Modern Physics.
- Take breaks as you study. But that doesn’t mean that you can go ahead and watch a movie or read a book bound to resonate in your mind for a day and keep you from performing optimally during the exam.
- Eat brain-boosting food. Drink water as much as you can to keep your body hydrated.
- Don’t lose your confidence if you have to leave any difficult questions. Remember, it will add to your competitive edge as a student of the same caliber could lose marks and time while attempting the same.
- Don’t panic. Remain calm even if a particular subject seems very tough, as it is difficult for everybody.
Believe in yourself of what you have done to achieve the target. Have
self -confidence that you will perform to the best of your abilities.
And, do not forget about our app DOUBTBUDDY for your last-minute quick doubt clearing. Any subject may be Physics, Chemistry, or Mathematics. You get your answers in seconds. You even get detailed instructions for solving and explanation from the faculties.
It saves your time a lot giving you more time to prepare. And of course, time management plays a vital role when we speak of JEE MAIN and ADVANCE.
Hence, we can rightly say DOUBTBUDDY acting the best friend for all those students preparing for JEE.
Download the app: https://tinyurl.com/2ay289c4
Do share with your friends .