According to sources in the media, registration for JEE Main 2022 would begin in the first week of March. Instead of four, it will be held twice this year. NTA has been tasked by the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) in 2019 to select students for admission to engineering colleges across the country.
Registration For JEE Mains-
Registration and exam dates for JEE Main 2022 are scheduled to be revealed by March 1. Because JEE Advanced 2022 registration opens on June 8, all JEE Mains 2022 sessions will be finished by May. The exam will be held in two sessions this year, in April and May, according to the news.
On April 10th, the first session exam is scheduled to begin. JEE Mains 2022 application forms will most likely be available on March 1. Test dates, application forms, eligibility, syllabus, and exam pattern will all be included in the information pamphlet for JEE Mains 2022. For further information about the schedule and eligibility requirements, candidates should go to the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Changes Made By NTA In Registration-
This year, the NTA has made a number of changes, ranging from the application registration process to the exam format, including requiring candidates to verify their mobile number and e-mail address only when they register. Prior to paying fees, they must input the OTP that was issued to their registered mobile number.
The following is a list of significant changes made by the NTA in preparation for the JEE Main 2022 exam:
- The test will be held in two sessions instead of four, between April and May. Only the first session (April) will be accessible during registration, and the second session (May) will be displayed when the window opens briefly before the test.
- No correctional facility would be supplied at any time or under any circumstances, according to an official statement.
- Negative marking will be used in sections A (MCQs) and B (essays) (numerical value questions). Portion B will feature more questions, and unlike previous year, there will be no negative grading for this section.
- When enrolling for JEE Main, candidates must supply the OTP received at their registered cellphone numbers, and they must input the OTP received at their registered cellphone numbers before proceeding.
- The choice of exam cities will be determined based on the permanent and current addresses provided after registration.
- The family’s yearly income, which includes the father’s or guardian’s gross annual income, mother’s gross annual income, and annual income of parents from other sources, if any, is a necessary field in the JEE Main 2022 application form.
- Whenever the JEE Main registration procedure is completed, candidates’ registered email addresses will receive a copy of the confirmation page, as well as the final scorecard once the results are revealed.
- Candidates can download the SANDES app to their smartphones and use it as a secondary channel for receiving notifications from the NTA.
- For candidates’ convenience, the Application Form has been changed so that they can fill it out in small chunks. The following is the changed procedure- Fill out the Registration Form first. Fill out the application form in the second step. Personal information, application for examination cities, qualification information, extra information (if required), and document submission are all part of this process. Step 3: Make a payment.
- A column/field has been introduced to the Online Application Form to capture the candidates’ AADHAR number on a voluntary basis.
- The NTA will provide access to Scribe.
If you’re a student with doubts about any subject, check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more of our blogs- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com