As soon as practicable, the National Testing Agency, NTA, will release the examination dates for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2022 and the National Eligibility Cumulation Entrance Test (NEET) 2022. All candidates are advised to keep a close check on the official websites nta.ac.in, jeemain.nta.nic.in, and neet.nta.nic.in.
Due to an unusual surge in COVID-19 cases during the pandemic’s second wave, the NTA had earlier postponed the April and May sessions of the JEE Main, JEE Advance, NEET-PG, and other entrance tests. The JEE-Mains exam for engineering institute admission is held four times a year to give candidates flexibility and the opportunity to improve their scores.
The first round of the exam is held in February, with the second, third, and fourth rounds taking place in March, April, and May, respectively. The NTA announces the JEE Main result at the end of each session. The all-India rank list, on the other hand, is revealed at the end of the final session in May.
Steps to fill the application form:
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, phone number, and email address, on the JEE Mains registration form 2022.
- Fill up the entire JEE Main 2022 application form, including your personal and educational information.
- Photos of a photograph and a signature should be scanned and uploaded.
- Application fees for the JEE to be paid.
- The confirmation page can be downloaded
Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Health Minister, announced on Sunday, January 9, that NEET-PG counseling will commence on January 12. The Supreme Court allowed medical counseling for NEET-PG admissions for the academic year 2021-22 to proceed in an interim decision given on January 7. The court also upheld the validity of the OBC (Other Backward Classes) and EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) quotas in the All India Quota seats, according to PTI.
Steps to apply for NEET UG:
- Candidates may only apply for the NEET (UG)-2021 through the “Online” route.
- The online application form can be filed by visiting the NTA website at https://neet.nta.nic.in/. Any other manner of application submission will be refused.
- Each candidate may only submit one application.
- Candidates must strictly follow the directions in the information bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates who do not follow the instructions will be disqualified automatically.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or those of their parents/guardians, as NTA will communicate all information by e-mail to the registered e-mail address and SMS to the registered mobile number.
If you are a student and are facing doubts related to any subject, do check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more articles from us- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Checkout our website- https://doubtbuddy.com