The Nationwide Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the JEE Main exam on a national level every year. It is an engineering admission test for engineering students held all throughout India. Candidates who pass this exam get admitted to top-tier engineering institutes such as IITs, NITs, and CFTIs for B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, and B.Plan programs. This exam is now held twice a year, in April and May, as per the current rules. Separate exams will be held for Paper 1 (B.Tech/B.E) and Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan).
With a growing number of students preparing for a few thousand seats in IITs and NITs, test administrators are being pressured to make JEE more challenging in order to choose the top applicants. The difficulty level of questions in JEE has shown a trend of saturation as a result of the government’s efforts to make this competition more manageable.
WILL JEE MAIN EXAM BE DIFFICULT FROM LAST YEAR?
JEE aspirants commonly believe that the JEE Main and JEE Advanced papers become more challenging with each passing year. This is not always the case. Should JEE applicants be concerned if the exam becomes more difficult each year?
The answer is no! because JEE Ranks are always based on relative performance. A challenging JEE paper should never be a source of anxiety for you. For all JEE aspirants, the procedure is the same. It’s all about how you do on exam day. Those who maintain their composure during the exam do well.
JEE Mains Notification-
JEE Main Notification 2022 for the February session is set to be uploaded to jeemain.nta.nic.in in PDF format. Aspirants can fill out the JEE Main 2022 Application Form before the deadline after the notification PDF is published.
Here is the exam pattern of JEE mains 2022:
- Online computer-based testing would be used to conduct JEE Main. However, the drawing test for paper 2 will be done with a pen and paper.
- JEE Main will consist of two papers: Paper I for B.E/B.Tech and Paper II for B.Arch & B.Plan.
- The paper will be of three hours. PWD candidates would be given a one-hour extension.
- There will be objective type questions on the exam. The drawing paper will have a subjective feel to it.
- Students can take the JEE Main exam in a number of different languages. Hindi, English, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, Marathi, Odia, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Punjabi, Urdu, and Telugu are the languages spoken.
- Paper I (B.E/B.Tech) will have 90 questions, Paper IIA (B.Arch) will have 82 questions, and Paper IIB will have 105 questions (B.Plan).
- Paper I (B.E/B.Tech) will be of 300 points, whereas Paper IIA (B.Arch) and Paper IIB (B.Plan) will each be of 400 points.
- Each correct answer will worth four points. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. There will be no negative marking in Section B.
If you’re a student with doubts about any subject, check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more of our blogs- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com