Gone are the days when IIT-JEE preparation was especially meant for students studying in Class 11th and 12th. A few years down the line, students started taking up the IIT-JEE syllabus early from Class 9th. Students who aim for IIT JEE these days are more focused on the goal and consistent with their preparation.
While there is a noticeable difference in the type of paper of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced, in the end, it all comes to your in-depth knowledge of the 3 subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Since cracking JEE Advanced is not a cakewalk, you need to perform better than fellow JEE aspirants.
Here are few tips which you can keep in mind –
- Having a proper sleep one night before the exam. Proper and adequate sleep is very much important in focusing for the entire 6-7 hours of exam duration.
- Read the given instructions carefully. You will get enough time to read all the instructions. Take a calm read at the paper and plan which section you will attempt initially.
- Do not attempt the paper in 1 round. Do the paper in 2-3 rounds and mark the questions you left or which need a review in each round. Around 70% of the questions are of easy to moderate level so it is important to first attempt those questions.
- In the first hour, try attempting those questions you are sure. It will increase your motivation. Attempt that subject first in which you are more confident or your favourite subject.
- Leave the difficult questions for the second round. They are actually 4 questions in 1 question.
- Mark the values and important data given in the question while reading it for the first time itself. This trick will help you later while solving the question.
- Manage your rough work properly. Never make it look messy, else you will face problems while rechecking.
- Write properly while solving the questions. Make sure your handwriting is clear and readable.
- Try and understand that getting nervous while solving the questions is very normal. Do not let that nervousness take control on your performance.
- Try to take a deep and long breath for 2 to 3 minutes or just go and freshen up and drink water whenever you feel hopeless or nervous during your exam.
- When you are not able to solve any question, give yourself some time. Switch to a few questions you are sure about and then attempt the leftover questions with a new perspective, because every time right things don’t strike our mind.
For your easy and smooth preparation of JEE MAIN and ADVANCDE, we have brought DOUBTBUDDY near you. Scan your questions and upload them; you get answers in seconds. Tutors here provide detailed explanation for your doubts. Download link: https://bit.ly/3vGXhi7
For more information visit our webpage https://www.doubtbuddy.com/
For more such informative blogs visit – https://blog.doubtbuddy.com/