The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to hold the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2022 exam between the third and first weeks of July, according to sources. The NTA, on the other hand, has not made any public announcements concerning the exam dates.
Once announced, the NEET 2022 announcement and application will be available on the official website nta.neet.nic.in. Applicants seeking admission to MBBS and BDS programs should apply for NEET 2022 online. According to sources, the medical entrance exam is taken by 15 lakh persons.
The NTA will publish the NEET application form and an information sheet available on its official website, neet.nta.nic.in. In order to complete NEET application form 2022, you must follow five steps. Prior to filling out the NEET 2022 application, candidates can review the list of exams and details to have ready.
NEET 2022 will offer admission to 89,395 MBBS seats, 27,948 BDS seats, 52,720 AYUSH seats, 603 BVSc and AH seats, as well as 1,899 AIIMS and 249 JIPMER seats.
Candidates should read the following part for detailed information on NEET Eligibility Criteria:
Criteria for Age:
- The applicant must be 17 years old at the time of admission or before December 31st of the year of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit for NEET applicants.
- There is no limit to how many times you can apply for NEET.
- Indian nationals, PIOs, NRIs, OCIs, and foreign nationals are eligible to apply for admission to various medical and dental institutes through NEET.
- Foreign nationals must validate their eligibility terms with the state’s respective Medical or Dental College.
- Only J&K migrants are eligible to apply for the 15% All India Quota by self-declaration.
You must submit the following documents with your NEET 2022 application form. The NTA recommends that candidates upload all documents in accordance with its rules.
- Photograph 10 – 200kb JPG (Passport Size)
- Signature 4 – 30kb – Postcard size photograph
- thumb imprint on the left
- Class X Passing Certificate (10 – 200 kb) 50 – 300 kb PDF Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS, etc.)
- Citizenship certificate/ Embassy certificate or any other documentary proof of citizenship certificate PwBD certificate
- Phase 2 of the NEET 2022 Application Form
Before downloading NEET 2022, candidates must complete Phase 2 registration by filling out the online application form and submitting the necessary information.
- Personal Details
- 10th Details
- 12th Details
- Income details of parents
- Uploading Documents (Removed by NTA for 2021 session)
- According to the NEET Exam Pattern, 200 questions will be asked from a variety of subjects. Those candidates who are aware of the NEET 2022 test pattern can prepare for the exam based on the marking scheme and subject weightage.
- NEET can be taken in any one of the following 13 languages: English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya, Punjabi, and Telugu.
- It is an offline examination that is a pen and paper-based entrance exam that will be held in May 2022, according to the schedule.
- In NEET, each question is worth a maximum of four marks.
- This exam will have a maximum time limit of 3 hours.
- The subjects are chemistry, physics, botany, and zoology.
- Deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
If you’re a student with doubts about any subject, check out the doubt buddy app. It is the best doubt-solving app that provides instant and 24/7 solutions to all your problems. There are some of the best tutors there to guide you through your studies.
Check out more of our blogs- https://blog.doubtbuddy.com
Check out our website- https://doubtbuddy.com