NEET 2021 exam date has been released. NEET 2021 to be held on 1st August 2021.The exam this year will be held in 11 languages, including Hindi and English confirms NTA.
NEET UG is a national-level entrance exam, which is conducted in various parts of India in offline (pen-paper based) mode. Candidates aiming for NEET-UG 2021 have to submit the NEET UG 2021 online application form.
After the completion of the Application Process of NEET 2021, candidates will get their NEET 2021 admit card. Without the admit card no candidates will be permitted in the examination hall to write the test.
Candidates who have passed or appearing for class 12 can fill NEET 2021 Application Form in an online mode. However, due to the postponement of class 12 board exams candidates can expect a delay in NEET Registration process.
NEET is the only national level exam for admission in MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Veterinary, etc courses in India. All the important details like type of questions, pattern of exam, etc will be released with NEET 2021 official brochure. Also, with a reduction in the syllabus of board classes, NEET question paper might have internal choices.
NEET 2021 EXAM PATTERN
NTA has not announced any changes in NEET 2021 Exam Pattern yet. The exam will be conducted in 11 languages in a pen-paper mode. However, considering the reduction in the syllabus by various boards, NEET 2021 Question paper will have internal options. Other important changes in NEET Exam Pattern will be released with the official brochure.
PATTERN OF THE EXAM
- Distribution of Questions in NEET 2021- Physics: 45, Chemistry: 45, Biology: 90 divided into Zoology:45 & Botany: 45
- Type of questions- 180 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks 720 marks, Correct Answer: +4, Incorrect Answer: -1
- Medium of Paper English/ Hindi/ Urdu, Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, Assamese, and Oriya (As per the location of Candidate)
As it is known to all NTA will conduct the NEET exam for admission to around 80075 MBBS , 26949 BDS , 52720 AYUSH, 525 BVSc and AH seats. NEET 2021 is a single entrance exam for granting medical UG admission that makes it one of the most competitive exams of the nation. Every aspirant will prepare for NEET 2021 but the things that will be making the difference are effectiveness. The more smartly they prepare for the NEET , the more that aspirants will be benefitted from the result.
In this process, firstly candidates should know the NEET 2021 syllabus , as without knowing the syllabus, aspirants will not get a proper direction in the subject to start their NEET preparation. Candidates should study the chapters from the NCERT books, and other reference books . While the preparation of the NEET 2021 exam, candidates can check the important chapters which need to be prioritized first along with the chapter wise weightage that needs to be covered. In the early stages of preparation, do or die chapters of NEET will help the aspirant to separate the syllabus and topics for preparation easily.
HOW TO PREPAR FOR BIOLOGY–
With having the subject-wise NEET 2021 question paper analysis, Biology is the most important section. The NEET Biology section comprises 90 questions which sum a total of 360 marks in the medical UG exam. Candidates with better concepts and clarity can score more in Biology subjects in NEET 2021. Hence, focusing more on Biology for NEET 2021 can increase aspirants’ chances of cracking the medical entrance test with ease.
|Diversity in Living World||14%|
|Cell Structure and Function||5%|
|Genetics and Evolution||18%|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||9%|
|Biotechnology and it’s Application||3%|
|Biology and Human Welfare||4%|
|Ecology and Environment||12%|
- Questions from different types of algae and their pigments
- General characters of pteridophytes and gymnosperms
- General features of Monera, Protista, Fungi
- Structural organization in plants and animals
- Root, stem, and leaf anatomy
- Animals tissues and their functions, specifically epithelial tissues
Cell: Structure & Functions
- Mycoplasma, nucleus, chromosomes, ribosomes, chloroplast, and mitochondria
- Meiosis – Prophase I
- C3, C4 cycle
- Kranz anatomy
- Glycolysis and Krebs cycle
- ETS complexes
- Transpiration pull
- Bulk movement in Phloem
- Mineral deficiency & Nitrogen cycle
- Animal/Human Physiology
- All topics specifically diagrams are very important
- Gametogenesis in plants
- Gametogenesis in humans
- Reproductive structures in plants and animals
- Polyembryony, Parthenocarpy, apomixis
- Menstrual cycle
Genetics & evolution
- Dihybrid cross, linkage
- Pedigree analysis
- Genetic disorders
- Darwinism and natural selection
- Human evolution
- Process and applications
- BT cotton, RNAi, Human insulin, Gene therapy, molecular diagnostics
Biology in human welfare
- Human immunity
- AIDS, Cancer
- Ecology and environment
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Population interactions
IMPORTANT CHAPTERS IN CHEMISTRY–
Some basic principles of Organic chemistry
- Mole Concept And Molar Masses
- Stoichiometric Calculations
- Bohr model for hydrogen atom
- Quantum mechanical model of atom
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Valence Bond theory
- The valence shell electron pair repulsion theory
- Ideal and non-ideal solutions
- Colligative properties
- Ionization of acids and bases
- Solubility Equilibria of sparingly soluble salts
- Bonding in coordination compounds
- Stability of coordination compounds
In Organic Chemistry
Some basic principles and techniques
- Isomerism and fundamental concepts in the organic reaction mechanism
Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Properties of alcohols and properties of phenols
IMPORTANT CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS
- SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION
- OPEN END PIPE AND CLOSE END PIPE
- DOPPLER EFFECT AND BEATS
- YOUNG’S DOUBLE SLIT EXPERIMENT (and also check single slit question may come or may not but read entire topic regarding it)
- LAWS OF MOTION : BLOCK ON BLOCK AND TENSION BETWEEN BLOCK (whole topic regarding blocks and tension in strings because u can expect definitely one question)
- LCR CIRCUIT,SELF AND MUTUAL INDUCTANCE FORMULA (ALTERNATING CURRENT)
(And more )
follow this for detailed information of important chapters for neet .
BOOKS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE PREPARATION–
Remember NCERT is everything follow that religiously .
|DC Pandey||Arihant Publication|
FEW TIPS FOR PREPARATION–
Study smart not hard: first identify your strong and weak points. Now prioritize your strong areas becoming stronger and leave the remaining time in working out weak areas. But never leave a single topic untouched.
Time Management: Make a stringent timetable and stick to it constantly. Give more time to those topics which have higher weightage in NEET exam. Take up mock tests as many as possible that will help you a lot.
Revision and Practice: You might have a grip of your entire syllabus but all will go into a vein if you don’t practice. Do constant revision by way of making notes on your own words.
At DOUBTBUDDY, your Physics, Chemistry, Biology doubts are solved in a detailed explained way by breaking down concepts step-by-step with the help of graphics and visuals. Students under the supervision of well-trained mentors are doing great in their academics .
DOUBTBUDDY has been able to help thousands of students by clearing their doubts in a great extent .
Once you have developed an understanding of the subject you will be able to take tests and check how well you have understood everything.
DOUBTBUDDY is a educational app , which helps students preparing for NEET , JEE, NDA and BOARDS . Irrespective of the subject it promises to solve your doubts quickly yet making you potential to solve more like that .
Do DOWNLOAD the app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doubtbuddy.student